Today i went for car traning . . .
Today was my 1st hour for car training . . .
Seriously , im nt very worry about tht . . .
The most i curious is who is my trainer . . .
I wonder to know . .
I hope he is a good trainer . . .
I felt lucky , because the uncle was very friendly . .
He kept talking with me . . SOmemore the content is nt about the training ~.~
He said tht i wont be so stress when driving because of our conversation ^.^
Hehe , next training will be on Thursday. . .
Hopefully i can do my best :D
Sometimes i really feel myself poor indeed...
Lack of willpower and determination . .
Just like i going for drum practise , i cant do my best ...
I feel like i want to give up. .
I feel myself is a loser gradually . .
I really hope tht there is a people to scold me to wake up . .
And stop dreaming anymore. .
I dun like to do some activities which are make me feeling stress . .
But until one day , i realize tht i should not give up easily . .
I ask my mum : " Mum , today i dun want go for drum practise can or not ?"
Mum :" Why ? Why u want to give up easily ? U just practise only 1 time then u dun want to try anymore ?"
I : " Erm . . . Perhaps im not interested ? Mum , i just feel like i dun want to go .. . "
Mum : " Why nt u go for practise and do ur best ? Mayb it is not difficult ?
I : " Okay lo . . i go lo then ~ . . .
After going the practise , i got another idea , that is i dun want to give up . . .
Because it is very wasted . . . i already spent many hours for practise . .
I want to give myself a last chance . . .
Perhaps i can do my best in next drum test . . .
Thank you ,mummy/......
Is u let me know I cant so easy to give up , especially the things which are not finish yet ! Gambateh for myself ! :DD I can do it !!
Perhapssssssssssssssss . . . . . . . .
So many Perhaps . . . . Why Perhaps keep following me ?
Gods`plan is doomed . .
Why keep meeting some people even by the roadside ?
The people who I never contact since those days ,
The people who already decide to leave u since those days ,
The most funny thing is he / she never change even his/her face and body shape
I really hope somedays i never meet He/She anymore . .
The most sadly is I never forgot the moment ! ARGHHHHHHHHHH !
Perhaps ! Perhaps ! Perhaps !
Perhaps 1 day i will lost in this world in sudden . . .
Perhaps 1 day all my friends will leave me soon . . .
Perhaps 1 day the world will collapse , all the people losing . . Earth DIE ?
Perhaps 1 day some unexpected things will happen . . .
Perhaps 1 day i will lose my memory ever . .
So many Perhaps tht we cant calculate and investigate . .
Perhaps I already lose myself because until now i still cant b hardworking . .
Everyday sure gt INTERNET to accompany me . . .
Homework not finish yet ! Revision not revise yet !
Am i a loser ? Am i a idler ?
Haiz ! Any 1 can save me from the trouble ?
I really cant describe it . . . i Just need some time to think something nicely !

No comments:
Post a Comment